Hannah tried out a new toy yesterday during a play-date - the Exersaucer! My cousins had given us their old one, which they affectionately dubbed "the office" because it looks like the baby is hard at work when they play with it and they are surrounded by toys. Hannah really enjoyed herself, although she might still be a little bit too small to stay in it for too long.
She liked it so much though that we set up ours tonight - I can't wait to have her play with it tomorrow! It's all nice and clean in our living room, just waiting for her to come and play...
Is it just me, or does she look cross-eyed in these photos? I guess she was concentrating very intently on what she was doing!
She liked it so much though that we set up ours tonight - I can't wait to have her play with it tomorrow! It's all nice and clean in our living room, just waiting for her to come and play...
Is it just me, or does she look cross-eyed in these photos? I guess she was concentrating very intently on what she was doing!


No comments:
Post a Comment