Friday, August 12, 2011

Cereal Update

It's Day 3, and Hannah definitely seems to understand what's involved in eating baby cereal. Today, we mixed 1 tablespoon of cereal with 3 tablespoons of breast milk, so it was a little bit thicker than it had been previously. She ate all of it!

Because I was really busy during the day today, we fed her at dinnertime. It was nice because Dan and I got to take turns feeding her!

I've been reading about what order to try new foods in, and after a discussion today with some of my mommy friends, I think Hannah's next food will be avocado. We're going to wait another week or so, but I'll definitely post when we feed it to her!

Some cute photos of her eating tonight:

I LOVE this photo - I think she wanted to eat her foot!


No comments:

Post a Comment