Hannah looks SO much bigger to us these days, so we decided to see if we could figure out how much she's grown. Her last official measurements were at her 4 month appointment on July 11, and she doesn't have another doctor's appointment scheduled until September 12 (for her 6 month check-up).
Based on our scale (with Hannah and Dan on it and then Dan alone), we think she weighs somewhere between 15 and 16 pounds. We measured her by taping a few pieces of paper together and then drawing a line above her head and at her feet. We think she's between 26.5 and 28 inches.
Obviously these are all very rough estimates, and I think our scale measures high (at least compared to my doctor's office).
Oh, and I was curious about her feet because they look like they've grown a lot. I think they're about 4 inches from her big toe to her heel, but I'm not sure if I measured it quite right.
Any suggestions for better ways to measure her?
Based on our scale (with Hannah and Dan on it and then Dan alone), we think she weighs somewhere between 15 and 16 pounds. We measured her by taping a few pieces of paper together and then drawing a line above her head and at her feet. We think she's between 26.5 and 28 inches.
Obviously these are all very rough estimates, and I think our scale measures high (at least compared to my doctor's office).
Oh, and I was curious about her feet because they look like they've grown a lot. I think they're about 4 inches from her big toe to her heel, but I'm not sure if I measured it quite right.
Any suggestions for better ways to measure her?
No comments:
Post a Comment