Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Giggly Girl

Hannah now laughs ALL the time. We love her little belly laugh, and we do whatever we can to encourage it. A few of the major things that make her giggle:
  • When Dan walks down our stairs carrying her and bounces her up and down on each step
  • Lots of kisses on the bottoms of her feet, her neck/side of her face, and her belly
  • Giving her "zerberts" on her belly
  • Making her run in place while she's lying down - Dan says you have to see it to understand, but I move her legs really fast and say "running running running" and then I slow down and move her legs like she's doing the breast-stroke, and say "swimming swimming" in a slower voice. I'll try to get it on video so you know what I mean. She LOVES it.
  • Tickling her
  • When she sees us laughing
Sometimes she even laughs when we do something silly or stupid, although I doubt she realizes what she's doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment