I took Hannah to the doctor's last Monday because she didn't seem to have much of an appetite, she had had a cough for almost a week, and she had this little rash on her belly.
Apparently it's nothing to worry about, but the rash is some sort of virus related to smallpox (I tried to Google it but came up with nothing). It will go away on it's own and there's no treatment. The doctor wasn't concerned about any of the symptoms I was seeing, and said Hannah's very much in the thick of teething. She thinks we'll have teeth in a few weeks! (if nothing else, the sopping wet shirt must have given it away - she's been a drool machine lately...).
She weighed 14 lbs., 10.5 oz., so our scale is definitely off. Good to know - guess I don't weigh as much as I thought I did! Good news. :)
Here's an update to her growth chart that we've been keeping - she really is growing at a very steady pace.
She weighed 14 lbs., 10.5 oz., so our scale is definitely off. Good to know - guess I don't weigh as much as I thought I did! Good news. :)
Here's an update to her growth chart that we've been keeping - she really is growing at a very steady pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment