Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yay for Playtime!

We signed Hannah up to take a month's worth of classes at Gymboree! There was a Groupon deal a few months ago, and we bought it, but we were waiting until she was a little bit older so that she would get more out of it. Her first class is this coming Saturday! We're both going to take her, and we're really excited to spend this time as a family.

I had taken Hannah to a free preview class at Gymboree a while ago, and she had a lot of fun. We were the only ones there for that class, so it wasn't quite the same experience as it would have been to attend a real class, but the instructor was super nice and Hannah really enjoyed the activities we did. I even bought her one of the toys we played with there (a rain stick) because she liked it so much!

I just know she's going to have fun doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment