While we were away, we figured it was easier to give Hannah pre-made baby food than to bring along any of the foods I've made for her.
Dan's cousins Kevin and Ellen actually gave us a bunch of Plum Baby Organics pouches when we visited them in Rochester, so we brought along the Blueberry, Pear and Purple Carrot ones.
We both tasted it before giving it to Hannah, and were surprised at how tart it was. It had a small amount of lemon juice in it, and I'm wondering it that's why? It also made a giant mess - purple baby food is a mistake! :)
I think she enjoyed the food, but it was hard to tell for sure, because she was very fidgety while she was eating. We think it was because she was sitting in her travel high chair instead of a real one.
I think we'll stick to homemade baby food whenever possible!
Dan's cousins Kevin and Ellen actually gave us a bunch of Plum Baby Organics pouches when we visited them in Rochester, so we brought along the Blueberry, Pear and Purple Carrot ones.
We both tasted it before giving it to Hannah, and were surprised at how tart it was. It had a small amount of lemon juice in it, and I'm wondering it that's why? It also made a giant mess - purple baby food is a mistake! :)
I think she enjoyed the food, but it was hard to tell for sure, because she was very fidgety while she was eating. We think it was because she was sitting in her travel high chair instead of a real one.
I think we'll stick to homemade baby food whenever possible!
PS - Thank you Kate (and Alex!) for letting us borrow the bibs, silly us forgot to bring along any big ones for eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment