Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sharing

One of Hannah's new "tricks" is that she likes to share things with me and Dan. This basically means that she will try to put things in our mouths while she's playing with them or eating them. It usually happens when she's drinking a bottle or holding spoons. It's really adorable and makes me smile!

Hannah and I have also been sharing fruit the past few days. On Sunday, I was eating a pear and she was eying it very longingly. I put it up to her mouth to see what she would do, and she actually ate some of it! She was so happy to be eating the same thing I was; she was grinning from ear to ear. Today we shared a banana! (I would take a bite and then she would - super cute!)


She's not so good at sharing with other kids though... but no shock there! I've actually seen her fight with other kids over toys a few times already. I didn't realize it starts so young!

Here are a few cute photos of her at some of our recent play-dates:

No comments:

Post a Comment