It's been so exciting celebrating Hannah's first Halloween over the past few weeks. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I've been looking forward to it for a while!
Hannah's costume was Tigger, which I thought was really cute considering how much energy she has these days! The costume was a bit big on her so it was funny to watch her crawl around - her legs kept getting stuck in the body part of the costume.
Here are some photos of her trying on her Tigger suit...
She loved playing with the decorative Pooh (dressed as Tigger) so much that we bought her a plush version of it from Babies R Us. She loves the stuffed one even more - she gets really excited when you hand it to her, cuddles it close and chews on it. How adorable.
We also hosted a Halloween party for some of her baby friends and their parents. It was so much fun making Halloween food, decorating the house, and watching the babies play in their costumes (or at least try to despite so much fabric!). We enjoyed getting to know their families as well (since I mostly spend time with just them and their moms).
Our poor baby - Hannah slept through more than half of the party! We're hoping to make it an annual tradition, so she'll have plenty of time to make up for it...
I took a lot more photos than this, but I wasn't sure if the kids' parents were okay with me putting their pictures on my blog so I'll just show you these!
Our poor baby - Hannah slept through more than half of the party! We're hoping to make it an annual tradition, so she'll have plenty of time to make up for it...
I took a lot more photos than this, but I wasn't sure if the kids' parents were okay with me putting their pictures on my blog so I'll just show you these!
I even went for a walk one day with my little pumpkin!

Here are a few photos of Hannah playing with her new headband from Grandma Sylvia and Grandpa Skip:
We attempted to carve our pumpkin to look like Hannah - note the eyelashes, smile dimples, 2 baby teeth and gums on the top of its mouth!
Do you like these photos of Hannah checking out her pumpkin twin?
Finally, here are some photos of Hannah dressed up on Halloween with her buddy Alex. While we were in Ohio this past weekend, we took the babies trick-or-treating to Kate and Sean's neighbors' house (stay tuned for more about our trip...) Herb and Hilda (Kate's "adopted" grandparents) loved seeing the kids dressed up! They even got some candy... which we of course ate on their behalf.
No comments:
Post a Comment