Friday, November 4, 2011

What a Big Girl!

Our little girl is now able to stand up! She pulls herself up onto her knees constantly, and is figuring out how to pull herself up to standing also.

I found her standing in her crib twice this week, so we decided that it was time to lower her crib to the bottom level. It's so low now!

As I mentioned in a previous post, she's having some major nap time issues. Once we put her down for a nap, she will sit at the end of the crib closest to the door and scream as loud as she can until we come back into the room. She'll either be sitting with her feet sticking through the slats of the crib or she'll pull herself up so she's on her knees and she'll just wait for us. Today I decided to let her cry until she falls asleep. I went in every 10 minutes to rub her back, but it took her at least a half hour each time to fall asleep. It seems like she literally screamed until she wore herself out and fell asleep. Poor kid - we hope she gets past this soon (for her sake and ours!).


No comments:

Post a Comment