Hannah wasn't eating her green beans yesterday, so I decided to try mixing them with banana (I know it sounds a little weird, but they were sitting right next to us on the dining room table!). She liked the taste, but wanted to feed herself and refused to open her mouth when I tried to feed her.
I tried to put some of the food on her tray to let her pick it up, but since the food was pureed she had a lot of trouble with it. I decided to try giving her the mesh bag feeder and see what she did with it. She really liked eating with it!
What a mess we made! (but that's okay - we also had a lot of giggles!)
I tried to put some of the food on her tray to let her pick it up, but since the food was pureed she had a lot of trouble with it. I decided to try giving her the mesh bag feeder and see what she did with it. She really liked eating with it!
What a mess we made! (but that's okay - we also had a lot of giggles!)
No comments:
Post a Comment