Hannah and I went to the grocery store yesterday, and she was a big hit!
It was the first time we'd been to Market Basket where I put her in the basket of the cart, and she had a great time. Everyone loved her and she really enjoyed the attention. She was all smiles. She even got really excited a few times and tried to jump up and down in her seat. It was actually the first time (ever?) that I've enjoyed going grocery shopping with her along.
Here are a few photos of Hannah with her shopping cart cover from a recent trip to BJs with my parents:
It was the first time we'd been to Market Basket where I put her in the basket of the cart, and she had a great time. Everyone loved her and she really enjoyed the attention. She was all smiles. She even got really excited a few times and tried to jump up and down in her seat. It was actually the first time (ever?) that I've enjoyed going grocery shopping with her along.
Here are a few photos of Hannah with her shopping cart cover from a recent trip to BJs with my parents:
No comments:
Post a Comment