Monday, November 28, 2011

She's Growing So Fast!

Hannah has mastered a few new "tricks" this week and I had to share the good news!

She now knows how to clap, and she spends a lot of the day clapping. She especially likes it if you clap after she does, and she will do it "on command" if you say "YAY!" to her. It's adorable. Luckily, it doesn't really make any noise yet, so it's still only endearing that she does it constantly.


She has also gotten really good at pulling herself up to standing, and we are still surprised every time we find her standing somewhere. She is still working on the sitting down part, so I think she must be strengthening those leg muscles SO much - she ends up standing for a long time until she either falls down or I help her sit back down.

She has taken a few steps at a time if we hold her hands, but seems much more interested in learning to stand than in trying to walk. I know I should be encouraging her to work on walking, but I'm not in any rush! :)

Is she telling us she'd like to try more complicated food?

In addition, Hannah has also started waving to us - especially when we say "Bye Bye" to her. It's really cute! We also discovered that she likes the "Chicken Dance!"

PS - these photos were just so funny that I had to post them!


No comments:

Post a Comment