Last night at dinner, Hannah was "reading" to us from one of her books. It was hysterical!
She was very into it, and was even turning the pages and making different sounds. I tried to catch it on video, but she got a little camera shy. I was able to snap a few cute photos though.
She was very into it, and was even turning the pages and making different sounds. I tried to catch it on video, but she got a little camera shy. I was able to snap a few cute photos though.
What a great "reader" - she can even do it upside down!
I think she was babbling/shrieking at this point
Over the past few days, we've noticed that she's really been imitating a lot of the sounds we make. She says "da da da" over and over again, but we're pretty sure it doesn't mean "Daddy" just yet. She will say something that sounds like "hi," "mommy," and "daddy" if someone says them to her, but she doesn't do it consistently. She'll also imitate other words - we never know when it's coming, but it's still exciting every time she does it!
Today, she was talking up a storm from the back seat while I was driving. It made me smile.
We're trying to teach her how to "high five" and when we say it, she'll say something back that sounds similar to it. It's so fun teaching her how to say things, but we're realizing we'll need to start watching our language sooner than we think! (as a side note, she LOVES playing "high five" - for some reason she thinks it's really funny.)
Today, she was talking up a storm from the back seat while I was driving. It made me smile.
We're trying to teach her how to "high five" and when we say it, she'll say something back that sounds similar to it. It's so fun teaching her how to say things, but we're realizing we'll need to start watching our language sooner than we think! (as a side note, she LOVES playing "high five" - for some reason she thinks it's really funny.)
No comments:
Post a Comment