I knew that it wouldn't be long before Hannah rolled over on her own!
This morning, we were playing in the basement while I was doing laundry and she rolled over spontaneously from her stomach to her back. It was such a great moment and I put her back on her stomach to make sure - she did it twice more!
She was so cute about it too - when she ended up on her back, she laid there very quiet and still, looking all around like she wasn't sure what had just happened.
I ran to get the video camera, but of course by then she was too tired to do it again. Here is a video of me trying to get her to roll over for you - this will have to be a consolation prize until I can get her to do it on film...
And a few photos of tummy time from the other night too:
No comments:
Post a Comment