Saturday, July 30, 2011

Outside Fun

As I mentioned a while back, we had tried to put Hannah in her swing outside but she didn't seem to like it. Dan will now never live this down, but he put her in the swing the other night while I was out, and she loved it.

When I got home, he told me about it, and when I asked if he had videotaped it or taken a photo, he looked very sheepish and said no; it hadn't occurred to him to do so. I was so sad that I missed something exciting in Hannah's life, but I guess if I had to pick something, at least it wasn't anything big!

We went outside again today and tried out the swing - she really does like it!


Afterwards, we showed Hannah the garden and some of the flowers in our yard... she was fascinated!

No comments:

Post a Comment