Last Thursday (the 21st), Dan took the afternoon off from work and had a "day date" with his 2 favorite ladies - me and Hannah!
To celebrate his birthday, we saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 at the Baby Pictures (if you don't know what that is, see my previous post). The movie was great, except that I had forgotten what happened in Part 1 (I wish we had watched it again before seeing Part 2). Hannah was very good throughout the whole movie, until she had a "minor" blow-out on Dan's lap! Oops.
Lucky Mommy got to change her since there wasn't a changing station in the men's room -- um, people... don't you know this is the 21st century? (BTW, that makes 3 disgusting blow-outs I've changed in public now. Thank you, Hannah!)
After the movie, we went to lunch at a local Spanish restaurant. It was really delicious! We were actually the only patrons in the restaurant. Hannah was a little tired of being in her car seat, so we took turns having her sit on our laps. She and I even danced to the fun music that was playing in the restaurant once we were done eating.
We finished up our date with a stop at the farmer's market. We bought AMAZING peaches (seriously, the best I've ever had - nice and juicy and sweet), cucumbers and corn. The corn was pretty tasty also!
Overall, it was a great day out!
To celebrate his birthday, we saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 at the Baby Pictures (if you don't know what that is, see my previous post). The movie was great, except that I had forgotten what happened in Part 1 (I wish we had watched it again before seeing Part 2). Hannah was very good throughout the whole movie, until she had a "minor" blow-out on Dan's lap! Oops.
Lucky Mommy got to change her since there wasn't a changing station in the men's room -- um, people... don't you know this is the 21st century? (BTW, that makes 3 disgusting blow-outs I've changed in public now. Thank you, Hannah!)
After the movie, we went to lunch at a local Spanish restaurant. It was really delicious! We were actually the only patrons in the restaurant. Hannah was a little tired of being in her car seat, so we took turns having her sit on our laps. She and I even danced to the fun music that was playing in the restaurant once we were done eating.
We finished up our date with a stop at the farmer's market. We bought AMAZING peaches (seriously, the best I've ever had - nice and juicy and sweet), cucumbers and corn. The corn was pretty tasty also!
Overall, it was a great day out!
No comments:
Post a Comment