Nope, not the kind you're thinking of!
Hannah and I went to the movies yesterday... I discovered that one of our local movie theaters has "Baby Pictures: Movies for Parents" on Thursday afternoons. It's a great way for moms to get out with their babies and still be able to see first-run movies. They keep the lights on part-way, and (supposedly) turn the sound down a bit. Since everyone has babies with them, no one cares if your baby is fussy!
I really enjoyed it - I actually met up with a few other moms there who I've met recently (more on that later) and it was so nice to be able to see a movie!
We saw "Larry Crowne" - I actually really enjoyed it. Hannah watched a little bit of the movie but spent most of the time either drinking her bottle or napping. She was very well-behaved (but not such a great date considering she slept for half the movie!).
Next week's movie is "Horrible Bosses" and then "Harry Potter" is on the 21st. I'm trying to convince Dan to take off the afternoon and come along!
Hannah and I went to the movies yesterday... I discovered that one of our local movie theaters has "Baby Pictures: Movies for Parents" on Thursday afternoons. It's a great way for moms to get out with their babies and still be able to see first-run movies. They keep the lights on part-way, and (supposedly) turn the sound down a bit. Since everyone has babies with them, no one cares if your baby is fussy!
I really enjoyed it - I actually met up with a few other moms there who I've met recently (more on that later) and it was so nice to be able to see a movie!
We saw "Larry Crowne" - I actually really enjoyed it. Hannah watched a little bit of the movie but spent most of the time either drinking her bottle or napping. She was very well-behaved (but not such a great date considering she slept for half the movie!).
Next week's movie is "Horrible Bosses" and then "Harry Potter" is on the 21st. I'm trying to convince Dan to take off the afternoon and come along!
No comments:
Post a Comment