We had a lot of fun playing with Hannah's new water table this weekend. Thank you, Nana and Pop-Pop!
Dan's dad and I were talking about how much she might like a water table, and then we decided to do some online research to figure out which one was best. Turned out that the one we wanted was on sale, and I found a coupon that I had clipped out last week for that exact item. What a great deal!
She was really excited about it, especially when we set it up so that she was standing in her baby pool and playing with the table at the same time...
After "swimming" in her pool, she climbed into this chair and had some milk. It was so funny watching her - she was so proud of herself! As she sat there, she started to realize that she was creating a puddle from her bathing suit and she did NOT like it. She kept trying to stand up on the chair to get out of the water!
| "Wait, I still want to drink you!" |
| "Phew, that was exhausting!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment