Back on May 2, Hannah and I had fun playing with dry pasta! I had been reading a lot online about sensory activities, and I thought it might be a neat idea to see how she did with the texture of it.
Although she tried to eat the pasta a bunch of times (and quickly spit it out when she realized how it tasted!), she did play with it for a long while.
We put it into different size containers and then dumped it from one into another. She also liked to stir it around inside the containers. She figured out that the holes were the perfect size to fit on her fingers, so she kept trying to get the pieces to stay there!
I'm curious to try it again with different shapes of pasta at the same time to see if she notices the differences between them.
| Dumping |
| Stirring |
| Tasting |
| Gulping??? |
No comments:
Post a Comment