Hannah's vocabulary is increasing by leaps and bounds! She is especially great at her receptive language skills - we're constantly amazed by what she understands and how she either responds or mimics what we say to her.
One great example of this is that she discovered that there were polka dots on her sheets. I told her that they were called "dots." She now says something that sounds like "dot" (more like "dah") and points to them. But she can also now identify polka dots anywhere - which is good because I really like them and they're all over her stuff (elsewhere in her room, on her clothes, on my clothes, etc.).
She loves to point to things and have us tell her what they are. I've been trying to explain colors to her, and when things are the same, but I think it's a little bit early for those things...
No comments:
Post a Comment