Monday, May 14, 2012

Feeding the Animals

We took Hannah to the Zoo in Forest Park (in Springfield, MA) last Sunday.  It's very close to my sister's apartment, and it was SO much fun!  I hope we can take Hannah back there again someday - she LOVED it.

The zoo is on the smaller side, which was actually a good thing because it meant we could see everything before we lost Hannah's attention.  She really enjoyed getting to feed the animals and kept signing "more!"

She also called everything a "duck" - what a cutie pie.

I'm really glad that Robin brought her good camera along - these photos are making me smile while I write this post!

That little pointer finger got a lot of use!
 
She was really excited about feeding all the animals!
Robin was afraid the camel might bite her!
Walking with Grandpa & Grandma
What a great family photo!

After the zoo, we did a little photo shoot of Hannah.  I've decided that I don't want to keep going to JCPenney for our portraits of Hannah.  They do a great job, but they're all indoors and it's hard for Hannah to stay in one place these days.  I've asked Robin to take good photos of Hannah every so often and then I'll have them printed from Shutterfly.

Here are some of my favorites!

So proud of herself!

Which one did you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment