Hannah can now stand up from sitting! She doesn't do it consistently, but we've definitely seen her do it a few times.
She will push her butt up into the air (i.e. "downward dog") and then let go of the ground and stand up. It's really cute to watch because she's so wobbly when she does it, and she doesn't always get her balance quite right. But I'm so proud of her! She can tell that she's done something good because she looks at us with a big smile.
The first time I noticed it was on Saturday at my cousin's house. My mom saw it too! Dan first noticed her do it last night in the bathroom after her bath.
She's also tried to take a step a few times after she's stood up, but she isn't quite sure what to do and she falls down. She's definitely making progress towards walking though!
I know these photos don't really have anything to do with this post, but I loved them so I figured I'd share!
No comments:
Post a Comment