I've said before that Hannah loves dandelions. I don't think that I mentioned, though, that now she also likes to play with the dead ones on our lawn.
Dan showed her that you can blow the seeds of the dandelion pod off the stalk, and now she starts blowing whenever she sees them. We're going to have dandelions everywhere soon!
It's really funny to walk out of our house with her now - she alternates between sniffing and blowing at everything she sees. What a cutie pie!
As you can see in these photos, she also grips on to the flowers SO tightly when she holds them; we're not sure why she does this - is she afraid we're going to take them away from her?
Yesterday, we were playing outside for a while and Dan gave her a few of the pink flowers that are on a bush by our front door. We came inside, and then a little later I noticed Hannah ripping the head of the flower off the stalk. There were petals everywhere! I wonder what she thought she was doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment