Sunday, April 29, 2012

Giving it Another Try

Although she didn't like ice cream the first time we gave it to her, Hannah is now a big fan!

Here are some photos from the second time she had ice cream (4/15/12) - we got it from Bedford Farms, which is a great local ice cream stand.


"Gimme more!"


Standing up to get it more quickly!

We have our own ice cream maker; I've been thinking it might be fun to make her ice cream here.  Any ideas about flavors?  She's only had vanilla and chocolate.

PS - Here's a story from my childhood - because I was such a slow eater, ice cream would always melt all over my clothes.  My parents had a great idea - I was only allowed to get a flavor that matched what I was wearing, because then it wouldn't stain as much.  Maybe that's why I love strawberry ice cream and not chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment