Monday, April 30, 2012

Little Miss Photographer

Hannah loves my camera!  

She has just started realizing when sees herself in photos and videos, and she points to herself really excitedly.  She also knows that it's me or Dan in photos and will point to each of us in the picture if you ask her where "Mommy" or "Daddy" is.

She is also fascinated by trying to take pictures herself and just by looking at the screen when the camera is on.  I think she would sit there and stare at it for a long time if I let her.

Unfortunately, she accidentally deleted a photo that I had taken the other day of her that I really liked.  (I'm not sure quite how that happened).

I thought these photos were really cute - I took them with my phone in case you were wondering.  (Her hair is greasy because we had just finished eating lunch, during which she had decorated her head with whatever she was eating!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment