Monday, January 30, 2012

No Words...

... to describe how funny this scene was!

Hannah has been fighting taking a third nap in the late afternoon. She really needs it still, and ends up having night terrors sometimes when she doesn't take the third nap. A lot of days she just ends up sitting in her crib for a while whining until I feel bad and go and get her. But sometimes she does fall asleep, so I still try.

This afternoon was one of those first kind of days. I was going to leave her in the crib a little bit longer because I could see her rubbing her eyes on the video monitor, but I was curious because I could also see her waving something around. Since I knew that there wasn't anything in the crib with her, I had to go check it out.

What do you think it was?

That's right, folks, her PANTS. I'm not quite sure how our little Houdini got out of them since she was definitely wearing them when I put her down for her nap, but she was very happily playing with her pants in the crib.

I couldn't stop laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment