Friday, January 20, 2012

Big Girl Eats at a Restaurant

Hannah and I went out for lunch on Monday with my sister and Shira. We had a lot of fun, and Hannah even ate her first meal at a restaurant that was ordered from the menu!

They must not have understood how old Hannah was, because we were given crayons, a children's menu, and a cup with a lid and straw. Oops!

I ordered her silver dollar pancakes with blueberries. The pancakes were the biggest I've ever seen - definitely not my definition of "silver dollar." She ate a lot of the blueberries and seemed to like the pancake, although she barely ate any of it considering how big the order was. I wonder what the adult size portion looks like! She also ate some of my cantaloupe and some Cheerios.

The women at the next table were gushing over her the entire time, and Hannah loved leaning back to look at the ceiling fans above her head. She was so well-behaved throughout the meal and seemed to really enjoy herself!


Thanks to Titi for taking such a good photo!

PS - this placemat has been such a great purchase - I would definitely recommend it to anyone with small children who are learning to feed themselves! It suctions to the table and even has a little pouch to catch everything they drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment