Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hannah's Foods

Hannah is now eating most foods, so I've decided to discontinue my list along the right side of the blog with her new foods. I didn't want to lose the information though, so I'm including it here...

If she eats anything else that's really exciting, I'll be sure to let you know!
  • Corn - 12/25
  • Egg Noodles - 12/23
  • Chicken - 12/22
  • Cheerios - 12/17
  • Rice Pilaf - 12/17
  • Cheese - 12/15
  • Watermelon - 12/11
  • Egg Yolk - 12/10
  • Clementine - 12/9
  • Cauliflower - 12/7
  • Yogurt - 12/4
  • Parsnip - 11/30
  • Turkey - 11/27
  • Tofu - 11/20
  • Pumpkin - 11/15
  • Broccoli - 11/12
  • Rice Cakes - 11/7
  • Papaya - 11/7
  • Green Beans - 11/4
  • Delicata Squash - 11/2
  • Sweet Potato Puffs - 11/2
  • Blueberry Pear & Purple Carrot (Plum Baby Organic) - 10/30
  • French Bread - 10/25
  • Multi-Grain Cereal - 10/21
  • Zucchini - 10/19
  • Kiwi - 10/15
  • Peas & Oat Cereal - 10/14
  • Cantaloupe - 10/12
  • Mango - 10/9
  • Potato - 10/5
  • Acorn Squash - 10/2
  • Peas - 9/29
  • Butternut Squash - 9/26
  • Baby Mum-Mums - 9/18
  • Cucumber - 9/17
  • Rice Cereal - 9/15
  • Avocado - 9/11
  • Buttercup Squash - 9/8
  • Bananas - 9/4
  • Apples - 8/31
  • Carrots - 8/28
  • Pears - 8/24
  • Sweet Potatoes - 8/21
  • Oat Cereal - 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment