Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe that it's already 2012 - where did the last 9 1/2 months go? Hannah is maturing and changing so much every day, and Dan and I stopped yesterday to think about it and it actually made us a little bit sad. We love seeing what she'll do next, but we don't want to miss a single second of it!

Here's what my Facebook status said last night:

"Feeling very emotional realizing that it's the end of the year that our little girl was born. Looking forward to watching Hannah learn and grow even more in 2012...Happy New Year!"

We went to a baby New Year's Eve party last night - Hannah's friend Joey's dad is British, so we celebrated at 7 pm when it became midnight in the UK, and then all of the babies were able to be in bed at a reasonable time!

I didn't get very good pictures during the party because it was a bit chaotic - there were 20+ babies and their parents there - but you can get the idea from these photos!

Hannah is behind her friend Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment