Hannah enjoys books and now really pays attention when we read to her!
She especially likes when we let her turn the pages, and she looks very intently at the pictures. She even "reads" to herself sometimes.
Here are a few cute photos I snapped the other day of her reading by herself...
She especially likes when we let her turn the pages, and she looks very intently at the pictures. She even "reads" to herself sometimes.
Here are a few cute photos I snapped the other day of her reading by herself...
PS - For those of you that don't understand the title of this post, I was an avid reader when I was little. I used to read all the time, including while we were waiting for food at restaurants. That comment was made (in a rude tone) to my parents by another patron who felt that it wasn't appropriate for me to be reading in that situation. It's become somewhat of a family joke.
Hannah, I hope you like reading as much as Mommy did - feel free to read wherever you want to!
No comments:
Post a Comment