Dan is out tonight, and Hannah is asleep, so I figured it was a good time to catch up on a bunch of things I've been meaning to post for a while. This week was pretty crazy - I had a stomach bug and now Hannah has a cold and is teething, so it's nice to finally relax!
I was having a conversation today with my friend Becca about how I had bought Hannah this really nice baby book but haven't used it at all, and she helped me to realize that this blog is like my own personal baby book.
I may not always post things right when they happen, but I'm so glad that I've been doing this - it's a great way for us to remember this year and the ones to come (you didn't really think I was going to stop when Hannah turned 1, did you?)!!! It's also a nice record for us to have to share with Hannah someday (if she isn't totally mortified by some of the things she did or I wrote!).
Let's start off with some funny post-bath photos from the other night to get the ball rolling...
Mad scientist!
I would scream too if I had that hair-do! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment