We took Hannah out to dinner and to buy groceries for the first time the other night - she actually slept through the whole experience!
It was nice for us to be able to eat out in a restaurant together - we went to Panera because we figured it would be quick in case Hannah was fussy. She slept in her car-seat on the table, so we were really able to enjoy our meal!
Afterwards, we went to the supermarket and I wore her in the Ergo while Dan pushed the cart. Shopping at the grocery store is a much quicker process when Dan is involved - I spend too long there usually. I'll have to learn to follow Dan's example now that I'll be shopping with her more frequently!
It was nice for us to be able to eat out in a restaurant together - we went to Panera because we figured it would be quick in case Hannah was fussy. She slept in her car-seat on the table, so we were really able to enjoy our meal!
Afterwards, we went to the supermarket and I wore her in the Ergo while Dan pushed the cart. Shopping at the grocery store is a much quicker process when Dan is involved - I spend too long there usually. I'll have to learn to follow Dan's example now that I'll be shopping with her more frequently!
No comments:
Post a Comment