Sunday, April 17, 2011

A New Way to Carry Her

Hannah really likes to be held, and both of us are starting to have sore arms! I also feel like sometimes it's difficult to get things done at home while holding her, so we were really excited to try out our Ergo baby carrier.

Our first attempts at wearing the Ergo didn't go so smoothly, so I went to the Isis store in Arlington to get some help - success! It's already been such a lifesaver, and Hannah seems to like it.


Speaking of Isis, that store is amazing! They have 5 locations, and offer all kinds of classes and support. Dan and I took a bunch of their prenatal classes, and were really impressed with the instructors and the classes. Members also receive 10% off, and their staff is really friendly and knowledgeable. I just wish there was one closer to our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment