Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Adventure

Hannah and I tried something new today - we met Nichole and her kids at a park/playground in Watertown! I also got a chance to meet some of Nichole's other mommy friends and their kids!

All of the little kids really enjoyed watching/meeting Hannah, and it was nice to spend time with other women who are in a similar place as myself. They were all so friendly too - I'm hoping to get to spend more time with everyone in the future.

That park is really nice; I'm going to look for something similar around here that I could go to with Hannah - there were moms walking with their strollers on the track that went around the park. What a great way to get some exercise!

I had a lot of fun. I'm not sure that Hannah really knew what was going on, and she didn't really seem to like being outside for so long. I think some of it may have been that it was very sunny out today, and she isn't used to it yet. I also wanted to keep her head covered as much as possible, and she doesn't like wearing hats. I ended up covering her with a blanket for part of the time.

I had brought along our Snugrider and her car seat, so she spent most of the time at the park in that with the sun shade down. This was the first time I used the stroller also - I love it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I hope you continue to enjoy this quality time together.

    I'm afraid she may have gotten her preference for being indoors from my end of the gene pool!

    ReplyDelete