Over the weekend, Hannah had her first real outing other than going to the doctor's office!
Our friends Robyn and Jason are moving to the suburbs, and they asked for help moving some big items out of their condo and into a storage pod. Hannah and I didn't help other than keeping their comfy couch nice and warm, but everyone there really enjoyed meeting her and playing with her.
She even got to meet Floyd, their Chow Chow. He enjoyed giving her a big purple tongue doggie kiss on the back of her head, which made her very confused! Oops.
Yesterday, Hannah and I went to my friend Nichole's house for a visit. Nichole's son, Daniel, was born on March 1. It was fun to watch the two babies together, even if they didn't really notice one another. It was also nice to have some mommy play time! I hope we make it a regular play-date. Here's a cute photo of Hannah and Daniel together:

Our friends Robyn and Jason are moving to the suburbs, and they asked for help moving some big items out of their condo and into a storage pod. Hannah and I didn't help other than keeping their comfy couch nice and warm, but everyone there really enjoyed meeting her and playing with her.
She even got to meet Floyd, their Chow Chow. He enjoyed giving her a big purple tongue doggie kiss on the back of her head, which made her very confused! Oops.
Yesterday, Hannah and I went to my friend Nichole's house for a visit. Nichole's son, Daniel, was born on March 1. It was fun to watch the two babies together, even if they didn't really notice one another. It was also nice to have some mommy play time! I hope we make it a regular play-date. Here's a cute photo of Hannah and Daniel together:
No comments:
Post a Comment