The other morning, I put a newborn outfit on her and she couldn't straighten her legs all the way. Woops! It took a few tries to find a 0-3 month outfit that fit her though, she's still too little for some of them. I've discovered that most of her hand-me-downs fit (probably because they've already been washed and dried multiple times), but the new ones are still really big.
It's a bittersweet moment - I'm excited about the new variety of clothes we can put on her (we have a lot more in this size than in newborn), but also sad that she's already outgrown her old clothes. Some of them were really cute, and it means that Hannah is getting bigger! I want her to stay little forever...
Thank you to everyone (and their daughters!) who have given us (or lent us) baby girl clothes:
- Carrie (Naomi)
- Nichole (McKenna)
- Kristen (Danica)
- Brittany (Marison)
No comments:
Post a Comment