Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Weekend Adventure!

This past Saturday, we decided to try something new - we took Hannah on a few errands! She actually did surprisingly well...

Our first stop was Babies R Us to complete our baby registry. Somehow the bill added up a lot more quickly than we expected, but we came home with tons of stuff! Hannah spent the whole time in her stroller - I'm not sure that she even knew we were somewhere with so many people.

Next stop, Newbury Comics, one of our favorite CD stores. I stayed in the car and fed Hannah while Dan did a little shopping.

Final stop - Trader Joe's! Dan finished giving Hannah her bottle in the car while I shopped for groceries. There was one "highlight" of this stop - I "got" to change a dirty diaper in public for the first time! Lucky me. I was actually very impressed with myself, and Hannah behaved too (i.e., she didn't pee while I was changing it, as she likes to do fairly often!)

All in all, a success! People were "ooh"-ing and "aah"-ing over her everywhere - it was a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment