We had a great week away visiting our families! Hannah got a chance to meet LOTS of new relatives, including:
(somehow I didn't get a photo of Uncle Ira with her...next time!)
She also had a chance (through Skype) to "meet" my cousins David and Carrie and their kids Ilana, Jacob and Naomi. We can't wait for her to meet her cousins in person next month at Aunt Robin's graduation!
She also got to meet some good family friends of mine, including Audrey & Les, Marlene & Howard, Valerie & Stanley and their kids (and grandkids!). Valerie and Stanley's granddaughter is also named Hannah (she'll be 10 in August) and she enjoyed holding our Hannah. She asked so nicely if she could hold Hannah "on the couch" that I had to give in, and she was very good with the baby! I was impressed. She did tell us that we should come up with a nickname for our Hannah though, since she's really Hannah. It was cute! (if I can get a photo of it, I'll post it later - I didn't have my camera with me at that moment)
Hannah also got to meet a friend of mine from high school, Sarah, and her almost 5-month-old daughter, Charlotte. Hannah slept the whole time, but Charlotte was so excited about the "baby!"

Last but certainly not least, Hannah got to spend time with her Aunt Robin and all of her grandparents...
She also got to wear her first dress!
No comments:
Post a Comment