Sunday, September 23, 2012

Imajine That

I recently bought a one-month membership to Imajine That from one of those discount sites. We definitely got our money's worth! It's a great indoor play space for kids, with many different areas for exploration (a music room, a pretend grocery store, an art space, a puppet theater, etc.). Hannah's favorite activity there was definitely walking around with the riding toys!

This was her idea!

 I had fun teaching her how to play the instruments in the music room...

Total coincidence that I took this photo at just the right moment!

We also had a great time playing with the pretend grocery store!

Putting away her groceries
Isn't this cart really cute?
She knew how to open the cash register!
Mad because there was no money in there - they must have one at school?

They also have a dedicated toddler play area - she really liked using this rocking toy.


We're going to our friend Gabby's 2nd birthday party at Imajine That in a few weeks - I'm excited for Dan to get to play with Hannah there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment