Hannah and I checked out the Hall Memorial Wading Pool in Stoneham back at the beginning of August as part of a Momtourage event.
It's a great pool - I wish we had known about it sooner! The whole pool is only a foot or two deep, so kids can wander around in the water without having to worry about them drowning. There's also a sprinkler that shoots water over the center of the pool.
I held onto Hannah's hands the whole time because the bottom of the pool was a little slippery, but she still had a great time. She really liked walking under the sprinkler, but the water coming out of it was so cold that I tried to avoid it as much as possible.
She also made friends with a random woman who was there with her kids (not part of Momtourage). She gave Hannah a graham cracker because she was giving them to her kids and Hannah asked for one. I hope she doesn't think of me as "that woman with the greedy kid!"
No comments:
Post a Comment