Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hannah's Ready for Halloween!

We bought Hannah's Halloween costume today!  

I know Halloween is still a month and a half away, but one of the children's second-hand stores near us was having a big Halloween costume event, so I stopped by to see what they had.  I couldn't figure out what size to buy her, so I called Dan and he and Hannah met me there.

We had a lot of fun trying costumes on her - she loves to play dress-up these days, so it was pretty easy to get her to put them on.  She did NOT want to take them off though - we almost left the store with her wearing half of her costume!

We ended up buying 2 costumes - there was a second one that I liked (as did Hannah) but it was a little bit big on her.  It was pretty inexpensive, so I figured she can either wear it for dress-up or for Purim.  

I'm not telling what either of the costumes are though - they're surprises!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment