Hannah still LOVES to look out the window. One of the first things we do in the morning when she wakes up is look out the back window in her bedroom and I ask her what she sees. She also likes touching the window and playing with the lock and the insulation that fits between the upper and lower panes of glass.
She smiles whenever we look out the window; I wish I knew what she's smiling about! She also really likes "helping" to open the curtains in our living room.
This week, Dan refilled the bird feeder in our backyard, and Hannah and I have been having fun yelling at the squirrels to stop eating the bird food. She especially liked it when I banged on the door and told them to go away. It made her laugh hysterically - I'm not sure if it was me banging or me screaming that she thought was so funny, but I had to keep doing it because her belly laugh was so cute.
She smiles whenever we look out the window; I wish I knew what she's smiling about! She also really likes "helping" to open the curtains in our living room.
This week, Dan refilled the bird feeder in our backyard, and Hannah and I have been having fun yelling at the squirrels to stop eating the bird food. She especially liked it when I banged on the door and told them to go away. It made her laugh hysterically - I'm not sure if it was me banging or me screaming that she thought was so funny, but I had to keep doing it because her belly laugh was so cute.
She got in on the action later on in the day - here are some photos of her watching/yelling at the squirrels!
Silly squirrels!
No comments:
Post a Comment