We had a wonderful time celebrating Hannah's first Thanksgiving!
We spent a few days at my parents' house, and Hannah got a chance to spend time with my aunt and uncle and my cousin Evan. Everyone had a lot of fun and it was nice to see them.
I was so excited about the outfits I picked out for her to wear - she looked so cute and festive!
She had fun playing on my parents' big leather sofa...
We spent a few days at my parents' house, and Hannah got a chance to spend time with my aunt and uncle and my cousin Evan. Everyone had a lot of fun and it was nice to see them.
I was so excited about the outfits I picked out for her to wear - she looked so cute and festive!
She had fun playing on my parents' big leather sofa...
and even tried to climb on it herself!
She played with Grandma...
watched the Macy's parade with Grandpa...
and played with one of my old toys (a Cabbage Patch Kids Koosa)!
We took some family photos...
and then she did more playing!
She cuddled with Titi...
and even ate some sweet potatoes and green beans!
I wish we had gotten a chance to spend time with Dan's family as well, but we're going to see them in a few weeks for Christmas, so we're really looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment