I discovered last week that Hannah really enjoys playing with our broom and watching us sweep! I'm thinking about getting her a little dustpan and broom for her to play with - do you think I should get her a real one or a play one meant for kids? I can't decide!
Here are some cute photos of her trying to maneuver our full-size broom. Sorry for the photo quality - I took them with my new iPhone, which doesn't seem fully capable of taking photos of a moving baby!
I also took a few cute photos of her standing by herself in the dining room - she is getting really good at standing by herself while holding on!
PS - I also just realized that we probably need to do a better job cleaning out our broom if she's going to play with it! Oopsies.
No comments:
Post a Comment