Hannah has now moved "up" to taking her baths in the regular bathtub. She was getting too big for the baby tub, especially with all of her toys in it with her. I'm not even sure if she's noticed the difference, although she did seem very confused by the water coming out of the faucet tonight (normally she gets in the tub once it's full).
She still really enjoys bath-time, although she still hates getting out of the tub, being dried off and putting her pajamas on. If we don't give her a toy to distract her, she cries and tries to crawl away from us. It's not so much fun trying to catch a wet baby on the go!
Dan tends to give her baths most nights, mostly because it makes me nervous to do so. She tries to climb out of the tub and into my arms while I'm bathing her, and it scares me that she'll fall into the water. They have a great time playing and splashing in the tub, so sometimes I'll keep them company. It's nice to have that family time together.
Here are some adorable photos I took during last night's bath:
Before we started giving her baths in our tub, she did take a few baths in a big bathtub when we were out of town. The first few times, Dan actually got in the tub with her (in a bathing suit). Here are a few photos I took of them at our college reunion...

She really liked their bath toys, we'll have to get them for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment