Hannah and I hosted 2 play-dates in the last week, and they were both a lot of fun!!!!
Every other Friday, we participate in a play date with a group of other moms who live in the area. The moms and I take turns hosting, and this past Friday was our turn. We enjoyed visiting with Sonja and Luke (10 months), Cecilia and Isabelle (13 months), and Sally and Abby (11 months).
Today, we hosted a group of moms and babies from Momtourage, an organization that I joined a few months ago. I've had a great time getting to know a lot of the women (and their kids) who are part of this group, and I was so happy that I was able to have a few of them over. We played today with Roberta and Ryan (9 months), Jill and Maddox (Hannah's birthday buddy!), and Lauren and Gwen (almost 11 months).
I forgot to take any photos so I can't show you how much fun we had, but I really enjoyed having people over and being able to entertain. It's something that I'm really starting to miss, so I hope to do it more in the future. And as a added bonus, our house is now really clean! :)
PS - Dan says that I have more of a social life now than I did before Hannah was born - I guess he's kind of right! How funny.
Every other Friday, we participate in a play date with a group of other moms who live in the area. The moms and I take turns hosting, and this past Friday was our turn. We enjoyed visiting with Sonja and Luke (10 months), Cecilia and Isabelle (13 months), and Sally and Abby (11 months).
Today, we hosted a group of moms and babies from Momtourage, an organization that I joined a few months ago. I've had a great time getting to know a lot of the women (and their kids) who are part of this group, and I was so happy that I was able to have a few of them over. We played today with Roberta and Ryan (9 months), Jill and Maddox (Hannah's birthday buddy!), and Lauren and Gwen (almost 11 months).
I forgot to take any photos so I can't show you how much fun we had, but I really enjoyed having people over and being able to entertain. It's something that I'm really starting to miss, so I hope to do it more in the future. And as a added bonus, our house is now really clean! :)
PS - Dan says that I have more of a social life now than I did before Hannah was born - I guess he's kind of right! How funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment