Hannah tried cheese this week - she really likes it!
It was funny to watch her feed it to herself, because I'm not sure that she even realized that it was a new food. She was just so happy to be able to feed herself! Her pincer grip is getting so much better, and she's losing a lot less of her food these days.
I gave her pieces of mozzarella cheese, and the second day, she ate almost an entire stick!
She also tried some cheese at a play date on Friday - it's great to be able to have another food that we can give her on the go.
It was funny to watch her feed it to herself, because I'm not sure that she even realized that it was a new food. She was just so happy to be able to feed herself! Her pincer grip is getting so much better, and she's losing a lot less of her food these days.
I gave her pieces of mozzarella cheese, and the second day, she ate almost an entire stick!
She also tried some cheese at a play date on Friday - it's great to be able to have another food that we can give her on the go.
No comments:
Post a Comment