So we always hear about how babies would enjoy getting a box for a present as much as a toy, but I never believed it until I saw Hannah playing with a box this week.
She's been loving it, and at our play date yesterday, her friend Luke was having a great time lifting the box over his head! I didn't get any photos of it, but his mom did take some really adorable videos. They also had fun banging on the box like it was a drum.
I found Hannah sitting in the lid of the box the other day chewing on a bib. She played with these 2 things for longer than she plays with some of her actual toys!
She's been loving it, and at our play date yesterday, her friend Luke was having a great time lifting the box over his head! I didn't get any photos of it, but his mom did take some really adorable videos. They also had fun banging on the box like it was a drum.
I found Hannah sitting in the lid of the box the other day chewing on a bib. She played with these 2 things for longer than she plays with some of her actual toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment