Sunday, May 22, 2011

Party Girl!

Hannah and I went to her first birthday party last week - for our friend McKenna (my friend Nichole's daughter). McKenna loves Hannah (she calls her "Baby Nana") and I was actually at their house holding her brother Daniel when I realized I was in labor. Daniel is 10 days older than Hannah, so we've decided that they're going to be good friends!

McKenna turned 2 last Thursday, and her birthday party was at Chuck E. Cheese. It was a lot of fun - I would definitely consider having Hannah's party there at some point in the future. The kids really seemed to enjoy themselves.

McKenna looked adorable. I'm not going to post any real photos of her here because I'm not sure how Nichole feels about it, but trust me - she's a cutie pie!


Hannah was fascinated by the animatronic singing characters and everyone loved meeting her. She even wore her party onesie! (in case you can't read it, it says "Cupcakes Are the New Black.")


No comments:

Post a Comment